The Synergy MedAesthetics Stem Cell Facelift is a revolutionary, incredibly powerful skin rejuvenation treatment that actually turns back the hands of time to reverse visible evidence of environmental damage and the natural aging process.
Simply put, the Stem Cell Facelift forces your body to heal itself! By stimulating your body to repair and replace critical substances such as collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid (HA) through the activation of powerful growth factors hidden within the platelet-rich plasma (PRP) of your blood, the Stem Cell Facelift offers amazing rejuvenating results with long term antiaging effects. The Stem Cell Facelift includes a combination of the highest quality PRP Injections and topical MicroNeeding.
Introducing the Stem Cell Facelift at Synergy MedAesthetics
This treatment can include the addition of advanced HA-based fillers like Juvederm Voluma to safely and effectively combat a variety of aesthetic concerns, including:
- Dull and/or gray skin tone caused by reduced blood flow to the skin tissues
- Droopy, collapsed, or sagging facial contours caused by the loss of muscle elasticity and collagen fibers
- Rough, dull skin texture that results in a worn-out and tired facial appearance
Is the Stem Cell Facelift Right for You?
If your response is “YES!” to any of the following questions, then the Stem Cell Facelift may be the ideal solution to erase many common signs of aging and rejuvenate your skin for a fresh, youthful appearance.
- Are you seeking powerful facial rejuvenation that will leave you looking younger naturally, without the risk of looking like you’ve “had work done”?
- Feeling unsure about whether you’re ready to commit to facelift surgery?
- Would you like to simultaneously minimize the appearance of lines and wrinkles, rough and uneven skin tone, and dry, gaunt, hollow facial features?
- Are you looking to replenish lost volume and restore plump, healthy facial contours?
- Do you prefer an approach that encourages your skin to renew itself naturally?
Stem Cell Facelift Fast Facts
- Results take time, but are longer lasting than treatments with immediate effect, such as Botox & Fillers.
- Can be combined with fillers to add immediate lift while long term results develop.
- Customizable treatment utilizing an individually-tailored combination of your body’s own healing mechanisms through PRP injections, microneedling and advanced dermal fillers.
- Revolutionary utilization of eight growth factors found within the Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) of your own blood!
- Minimally-invasive and does not require any anesthesia or downtime.
- Enhances your face’s natural shape and balanced contours for beautiful, youthful, natural-looking results.
Does It Hurt?
The Stem Cell Facelift is a comfortable injectable treatment that can be completed in a single office visit lasting about an hour. We will phone a prescription for topical numbing cream which eliminates any discomfort related to the micro-needling process. The treatment involves drawing a small amount of blood in order to isolate your own natural growth factors (PRP); which is the part of your blood that helps heal and grow new cells.
The rest of the treatment involves the precise injection of activated PRP with growth factors followed by the topical microneedling of the PRP Some patients may also benefit from an additional HA Injectable Filler, like Juvederm Voluma, for instant volume and optimizing the production of collagen.
How Does It Work?
The Stem Cell Facelift employs a three-step process to rejuvenate your face while enhancing the natural shape of your features. It utilizes a full facial injection of growth factors isolated from within your own blood to spark the creation of new collagen strands, fatty tissue, and blood vessels, followed by the use of highly effective microneedling, and if needed the use of additional HA-based dermal fillers like Juvederm Voluma.This revolutionary treatment sparks your tissues and skin into healing itself and restoring the smooth, plump, healthy skin needed for a youthful glow.
- Using about two teaspoons of your own blood, the platelet-rich plasma is isolated and purified in order to stimulate the healing properties of your blood. Once the PRP is isolated, eight powerful growth factors are activated to initiate their healing capabilities.
- A solution of PRP and activated growth factors is injected into the target area, where it activates multi-potent stem cells within the facial tissues. These stem cells stimulate the growth of new collagen, blood vessels, and fatty tissue, and enable your body to replace aging, tired skin with plump, younger-looking, naturally-beautiful skin!
- Microneeding is an incredible, long-lasting solution that works in conjunction with your body’s natural rejuvenation process, and greatly facilitates the healing impact of PRP injections.
- Hyaluronic acid-based fillers are precisely and carefully injected into the target area to sculpt younger, natural-looking facial features. The success of the PRP Facelift is premised upon the expert use of HA-based fillers to optimally preserve and enhance the natural shape of the face.
Because the Stem Cell Facelift relies on your body’s own healing potential, the incredible rejuvenating results may not be visible immediately, but will become increasingly visible within three to six months after your treatment. For corrective results we recommend a series of six treatments. The amazing rejuvenation offered by new Stem Cell Facelift may be visible for up to two years.
Stem Cell Facial: Starting at $795
Stem Cell FaceLift With Fillers: Starting at $1999
Package Pricing: Buy 5, Get 1 Free