Are you faced with rapid hair loss? Suffering from male-pattern or female-pattern baldness? Going bald is something that a lot of people dread – especially women. Wearing a wig is not the ideal solution for most. What if we told you that we can help your natural hair regrow so you can regain a full head of healthy hair? We have a solution for you.
Hair Restoration Treatments that Actually Work
Hair loss is common and usually happens as a natural process, but when hair loss exceeds the normal limit of hair fall, there is a reason to be concerned. Over time, hair fall can lead to bald patches and thinned out hair.
At Synergy MedAesthetics, we understand the embarrassment associated with hair fall and baldness. We offer our clients three types of hair restoration treatments that are guaranteed to get your hair growing strong and healthy. Synergy MedAesthetics offers you three hair restorations treatments:
Plasma-Rich Protein (PRP) for Hair Loss
Plasma-rich protein or PRP has been used to accelerate healing in different parts of the body. It is also used widely to restore hair growth – especially when hair loss results from what is known as androgenetic alopecia that results in shrunken hair follicles. When used for hair loss, PRP can produce results that last for as long as a year from the time of the treatment.
What is PRP?
PRP is a three-step treatment that requires drawing a bit of your blood, processing it, and then injecting the protein-rich plasma that is processed, into your scalp. Blood is put into a centrifuge and processed until it separates into various components. The plasma-rich component is known to trigger the natural hair growth when it is injected into the scalp, by increasing the blood supply to the hair follicle. This, in turn, promotes thicker hair growth.
PRP is an extremely safe treatment, as the PRP that is injected into your scalp is made from your own blood. The entire process takes less than 30 minutes. The new hair growth is natural but much thicker, healthier, and more lustrous.
Platelet-Rich Fibrin (PRF) for Hair Loss
Platelet-rich fibrin or PRF is an advanced form of platelet-rich plasma or PRP and it is used to successfully treat hair loss. While PRF has been used for several decades in certain fields of medicine, it is today used as the most advanced treatment for hair loss.
PRF is the substance that is produced when human blood is centrifuged. Human blood contains red blood cells (RBC), white blood cells (WBC), platelets, and plasma. When blood is placed in a centrifuge and is centrifuged, it produces PRF. The PRF contains WBC, fibrin, stem cells, and platelets that all promote hair growth.
Benefits of PRF
- Platelets contain proteins that help increase the production of collagen, tighten skin, regenerate tissue, and improve hair growth.
- WBC accelerates tissue regeneration.
- Fibrin acts as a scaffolding on which all the growth factors attach themselves to, ensuring the longer release of these factors.
- Stem cells can be turned into specialized cells or grow into more step cells that help repair the human body.
- PRP is the latest hair restoration treatment and it is considered to give better results than any other type of hair restoration treatment.
- It is completely natural and contains a high concentration of growth factors that lead to thicker and more lustrous natural hair.
- PRF holds the growth factors together in the area they are injected and ensures they do not get diffused to areas they are not required. This leads to the steady release of more growth factors in a concentrated area, and for a longer period of time.
ACell Hair Rejuvenation
Until recently there have not been many treatments for male-pattern baldness and female-pattern baldness.
Our new technology is FDA approved and can treat baldness, alopecia areata, hypotrichosis of the beard or eyebrows, and several other types of nonhereditary hair loss. A single treatment of ACell with PRP shows a significant increase in hair growth.
ACell is an FDA-approved treatment that improves hair regrowth in both men and women.
Synergy MedAesthetics provides exceptional hair regrowth therapy that works at the basic cellular level to repair and renew hair follicles and promotes renewed hair in both men and women.
What is ACell?
ACell is a new therapy that stimulates the body’s healing process. This new hair-loss treatment along with PRP works at the cellular level and remodels damaged tissue and miniaturized hair follicles.
How it Works
Multiple small injections are made up of ACell and PRP and injected gently into the upper layers of the scalp – from the hairline right up to the crown and donor area. This painless procedure is quick and simple.
At Synergy MedAesthetics, we offer ACell+PRP treatment that ensures:
- Faster healing
- Greater comfort during the healing
- Drastic reduction and stabilization of hair loss
- Better quality hair
- Minimized scar tissue
Give us a call to schedule a consultation and to learn more about how Synergy MedAesthetics can help you with hair restoration.